I kind of fell off the freezer challenge wagon this summer when I was about 75% of the way through.
But I really do want to finish cleaning this thing out so that I can easily defrost it.
And I’d love to have a nice clean slate to start with!
If you weren’t here this summer, a quick refresher is that I’m working my way through my freezer one small section at a time, in order to not overwhelm myself.
So, here’s what I’m assigning myself this week!
We have from left to right (kind of!):
- some whole wheat bread (croutons?)
- a container of pulled pork (thaw and serve for dinner)
- a container of frosting (this is Sonia’s…maybe she wants to make cupcakes.)
- cranberry sauce (I could roast a chicken)
- Swedish meatball sauce (I have meatballs in my other freezer, so dinner one night maybe)
- a flank steak (lots of options here!)
- a pound of ground beef (again, this should be easy)
- a pound of chicken breast (I’ll use this in BLT salad)
So, nothing here seems super difficult to work through.
It’ll be an easy week to get myself back into the swing of things!
Thank you for following along with my freezer challenges…knowing I’m going to report back to you guys does wonders for keeping me on track. I highly recommend having a few thousand accountability partners.