It’s been a little over a month since made this list, so I figured it was time to sit down and see how much progress I’ve made.
1. Roast marshmallows over a fire in our fire pit.
(partially because this is fun and partially because we have a big pile of branches that have fallen from our trees and they need to be used up!)
2. Paint my kitchen cabinets.
I’m not done with this, of course, but I AM faithfully working on it (this photo is a “before”…so if you were all, “Uh, that doesn’t look any different.” you’d be right!
3. Arrange sleepovers.
Not to brag or anything, but I’m kind of winning at this. We’ve had approximately 74 sleepovers so far.
4. Declutter my house from top to bottom.
I’m working on this, though I got more done on it before I started on the cabinet project!
5. Move Lisey into Zoe’s room and move Zoe in with Sonia.
I want to do this because it will be easy. But I’m tackling the cabinets first, since they’re harder (walls are SO much easier to paint!)
6. Go to a u-pick farm at least one more time.
Nope. Not yet!
7. Go to the library every other week.
I’ve been doing pretty well at this.
8. Make a baby book for Zoe.
9. Say yes to waterplay more than once a week.
I’m doing as well at this as I am at the sleepover thing. Which is to say, I’m knockin’ it out of the park.
To save myself some time, I’ll tell you that numbers 10-15 haven’t gotten done yet. I still have time, though!
10. Write to my grandpa once a month.
He doesn’t do email.
11. Possibly write a new ebook.
I have an idea, but I’m not sure if I’ll have the time. We shall see.
12. Plan for next school year and order all of our books/supplies.
13. Eat some meals outside.
14. Do some serious baking with Lisey.
We got a little behind on that during the school year, so I’d like to make up for some lost time.
15. Redo the kids’ chore lists.
16. Do some blog updating.
I got a few things done but there are more that I want to do!
Joshua’s 365 post: Bridging