I’m barely squeaking this in here on a Saturday night, because my shopping plan was sort of off again this week. I didn’t go shopping on my usual day, Thursday, which was New Years, and then due to various circumstances, I didn’t get out to go shopping until tonight. That was very unusual…I NEVER go grocery shopping at night! My husband came with us too, which is very unusual as we generally go grocery shopping while he’s at work.
Anyways, we went to Aldi’s and spent $30.92. Then we headed over to Weis and spent $43.62, bringing my total spending up to $74.54. I’m pretty tickled about that, especially since I bought several meat items(a pound of bacon, a pound of shrimp, and a four pound beef roast).
- leftovers(crab soup, seafood dip, crusty bread)
- Buttermilk waffles
- Orange Juice
- Beef Au Jus sandwiches on french bread(I use a chuck roast instead of the one the recipe calls for)
- fresh pineapple($1.25 at Aldi’s! I love it.)
- Ravioli and Shrimp in Pink Sauce
- French bread
- grapefruit halves($.30 at Aldi’s this week…woot!)
- Chicken and Gravy on toast
- Applesauce(I have a ton of apples that I need to use)
- Deep Dish Pizza(I was sick last Friday, so we got a Little Caesar’s pizza instead of making this)