I apologize for the lack of a food waste post yesterday. We’ve been putting down new flooring in our office, so I’ve been busy, and I’ve not had access to my usual computer. My desk and computer are all put back together now, though, so hopefully tomorrow I will get a food waste photo up.
I spent $45.62 at Aldi’s and $32.70 at Weis, which is $78.32. Happily, that’s a few dollars shy of the low end of my $80-$100 a week budget. I’ve had quite a few of these weeks recently, and I think it must be because of my Aldi’s shopping. Love that store!
- Clam Chowder in bread bowls(I make these using french bread dough)
- grapefruit halves
- We’re visiting some friends, and shockingly enough, I’m bringing bread.
- Swiss Mushroom Chicken(I have some Swiss to use from last week’s Beef au Jus)
- English Muffin bread
- Spicy Carrots (I use regular carrots, since they’re cheaper)
- Shrimp and Fish Creole(I’m using up some celery)
- steamed broccoli
- Chicken Quesadillas
- fruit salad
- chips and salsa