This week, I did actually manage to go shopping on Thursday, instead of putting it off until I absolutely couldn’t go not go anymore (like I did the last two weeks!). My husband had a day off on Thursday, and we all went shopping together.
Did you see something in there, behind the ham?
Dark chocolate covered marshmallow pumpkins were on post-Halloween clearance, and my husband insisted that I buy some (I’m easily persuaded when it comes to marshmallow confections!).
At Aldi, we spent $65.93, and at Weis, we spent $37.92. That makes for a total of $103.85, which is $3.85 above my weekly average goal.
However, I only spent $64.62 last week (woo!), aaaaand I will be getting $5 back from a rebate (for the crackers I purchased). So, everything is hunky-dory with my grocery budget. I have $231.53 of my $400 grocery budget left for November, and I just have to make that last for two weeks.
- Pizza, of some sort. I’m not sure what kind…I will poll my family in order to decide.
- Buttermilk Waffles
- Grapefruit halves
- Shrimp Taco Salad (a green salad)
- potato rolls
- BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- homemade buns
- Sauteed Zucchini
- Tandoori Chicken (I STILL haven’t tried the recipe! )
- whatever bread and produce needs to be used by then
- Shrimp and Fish Creole
- Honey-Glazed Buns
- Spinach Salad
- I have a bunch of leftovers frozen that are not enough individually to feed the six of us…so we’ll all be having different things for dinner.