See what you’ve gone and encouraged? I think there are about 12 stuffed animals in this week’s photo! Joshua wanted me to take the photo from a low angle so that they would be more obscured, but this next picture shows my purchases better.
I spent $15.33 at Weis, but as I was looking over my receipt(I always do this before leaving the store), I noticed that my cilantro had rung up for $1.99, not the $.75 it was advertised for. Happily, my store has a policy that gives you the item for free if rings up at the wrong price, so I got $1.99 back in cash. That brought my total down to $13.34.
At Aldi I spent $67.23. Soo, between Weis and Aldi, I spent $80.57, which means I’m $.57 over budget. I think I can handle that.
- A mish-mash of stuff…a frozen dinner for me(I got a free one to review), mac n cheese for the kids, a roast beef panini for the husband
- A mish-mash of produce that needs to be used…kiwis, and probably a green salad
- Greek Pitas(these have chicken, red onions, and feta in them, plus a yogurt/cucumber sauce)
- Calzones(filled with sausage, mushrooms, and pepperoni)
- green salad
- Shrimp Pizzas(we didn’t have these last week)
- fruit or veggie side will depend on what’s on sale(I will probably go shopping on Wednesday)
- Chicken Divan(with broccoli) over rice or noodles
- Deep Dish Pizza(we didn’t end up having this last week, because we got home so late from the zoo)
- green salad