Oof. It has been A WEEK.
I do feel very slightly better today than yesterday, I think, so hopefully I have turned a corner.
Today’s post will be kind of short again (like yesterday’s post!)
But at least the comments will be up and you guys can share your menus.
What I Spent
I made one quick trip out and spent $53.
What We Ate
Let’s see. My tired self is just going to do a bullet list of what I can remember:
- Cauliflower soup plus a green salad
- Grilled pork (one of those pre-marinated ones) plus oven fries and a salad
- a fend-for-yourself night (I ate fried eggs on toast plus fruit)
- rotisserie chicken, roasted veggies, and a green salad
- the Thai red curry chicken soup I’ve posted here before
- A leftover night
I sat here for a while thinking I missed a night, but then I remembered, “Ohhh, right! Tonight is the night I’m missing.”
I don’t really know what we are doing for dinner tonight, and that is probably unsurprising to you. Ha.