I don’t do tend to do much guest posting (this here blog keeps me pretty busy!) but I just wrote a post for Mint.com about how we handle allowance here at Chez Frugal Girl.
I got an email letting me know that the Starfish Project, an organization that helps exploited women, is having a 50% off of a $50 purchase sale now through July 15th.
I haven’t ordered anything from them yet, but they have some really lovely jewelry, and it’s a great cause, so if you’re in the market, go check ‘em out!
I really love this starfish necklace. Simple and beautiful.
This floating pearl necklace is lovely too.
(I’m not currently affiliated with Starfish Project. Just letting you know about the sale and the cause!)
Make a salute to financial independence!
360 Savings®: Grab $76 when you open a 360 Savings® account.
• This has to be the primary account holder’s first 360 Savings account and it needs a $500 minimum deposit.
• The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
360 Checking®: Earn $100 when you open a 360 Checking® account.
Sign up for fee-free 360 Checking®, make 5 Debit Card purchases or 5 mobile deposits with CheckMateSM within 45 days and snag a cool $100 on day 50.
• This has to be your and your joint account holder’s (if you have one) first 360 Checking account.
• Open 360 Checking from June 30th – July 3rd and make a total of 5 Debit Card purchases or 5
CheckMate(SM) deposits or any combination of the two within 45 days.
• Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
• Rates are variable. Annual Percentage Yields (APY) are effective 6/30/2014
Disclosure: I’m happy to be affiliated with Capital One 360. I’ve been a customer since their doors opened back in 2001 as ING Direct, I can honestly and enthusiastically recommend their accounts, and I know that they always make good on their bonus payments.