Precipitation

by Kristen on March 18, 2014 · 10 comments

in Photos

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I post a picture (or two!) and just a few words.

The other night, it rained, and I thought about how lovely it was to have air warm enough for precipitation to fall in a liquid form.

So I took a picture, naturally.

rain drops at night

And then yesterday morning, this was the view out of that same door.

cozy coupe covered in snow

Maybe once this snow melts, I will be able to put away the snow clothes for real.

_____________

Joshua’s 52 post: Broken

(Embarrassing tale of procrastination: The ball in his photo broke because I left our mini Christmas tree out on the deck for 2.5 months without even bothering to undecorate it.  I did take care of it on a recent warm day, though!)

1 Dawn March 18, 2014 at 7:43 am

The view out my window is absolutely depressing. Even if the snow started melting rapidly today, it would take weeks for it to all go. According to the weatherman, we have absolutely no chance of any real melting anytime soon. I…am…ready…for…spring!

(And there are still Christmas decorations in my windowbox, so don’t feel too badly.)

2 Kristen March 18, 2014 at 7:50 am

Fortunately for me, I think we’re going to have some warm days coming up here, so my snow will probably be gone in not too long.

I hope you get some warm sunshine soon!

3 Lori March 18, 2014 at 9:04 am

Yay for melted snow! Our snow is *almost* all melted, in the front, but there’s always those last few piles that take weeks and weeks to go away. Our yard gets so little sun that it could well be May before we see grass back there. Now we’re just hoping we don’t get another snowstorm!

4 Diane C March 18, 2014 at 9:49 am

I live in NorCal. Oh, what we’d give for piles of snow!

Methinks Miss Zoe’s in danger of being late for school today. I suspect that by leaving her door open, she’s going to have a dead battery and a very cold bum.

5 Kristen March 18, 2014 at 10:16 am

Good thing she only has to make it from her bedroom to the kitchen table to do school! ;)

6 Gladys March 18, 2014 at 10:36 am

Last Sunday we went to my friend’s boy’s 1st birthday and it was 60 degrees, then the next day if was freezing but no snow. I’m glad we’re not getting snow since last week here.

7 Kristen March 18, 2014 at 11:06 am

Same here…we had such a lovely warm weekend, and then got a dumping of snow!

8 Jen S. March 18, 2014 at 11:13 am

As much as I love snow, I’m also ready to be done with the snow clothes :) I had to laugh at your procrastination disclaimer as I have done similar things… Glad to know I’m not the only one! Blessings!

9 Jen March 18, 2014 at 12:15 pm

We are northwest of Baltimore in Carroll County and, I am normally a snow and winter LOVER. But, I’m with you this year. I’m DONE! Ready for spring and warmth!

10 Marti March 18, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Just about the time I think winter is finally over, it sneaks back in. Today we are supposed to be up to 80, and tomorrow back down to 60.