Merry Christmas!

by Kristen on December 25, 2013 · 17 comments

in Uncategorized

FG family

1 LeeAnn December 25, 2013 at 8:05 am

Merry Christmas!!

2 Molly F.C. December 25, 2013 at 9:08 am

Merry Christmas Kristen! Love the family photo. Molly P.S. Thought of the FG early this a.m. as I was wrapping presents (yawn). My eldest has a gift in the repurposed maroon velvety bag that I won in a giveaway a few years ago. Makes me smile each time as I think about what is to go in it & whom the recipient will be. :)

3 Kristen December 25, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Oh, yay! I’m so glad you’re using it still. I wrapped several presents of ours in gift bags made from that same fabric (it was a really long dress that I cut up to make the bags, so we have a bunch!)

4 janet stenner December 25, 2013 at 12:14 pm

lovely picture buy are they ALL yours?!

5 Kristen December 25, 2013 at 12:15 pm

Yup! The children AND the husband. :D

6 Gail December 25, 2013 at 3:08 pm

The same to you and your good-looking, wide-smiled family in their spiffy black jackets. Thank you for your blog. Zoey is so cute it warms my grandmotherly soul to see her picture. You have a wonderful family, and they have an exceptional mom/wife.

7 Freckles December 25, 2013 at 9:58 pm

I think Joshua, Lisey, & Sonia are pretty darn cute, too!

8 Freckles December 25, 2013 at 10:05 pm

P.S. Is Zoe missing BOTH her top and bottom front teeth, or just the top row?

(Of course, now the song “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth” is going through my head ….. and will be for a while!)

9 Kristen December 26, 2013 at 5:35 am

She’s currently missing two on top and one on the bottom…but the missing one on the bottom is off to the side, not in the middle! I think she has a couple of other loose ones too. She’s in that losing-lots-of-teeth stage. :)

10 WilliamB December 25, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Your girls look older but still recognizable, relative to the days when you posted daily photos, but Joshua has hit That Stage of Getting Huge.

I hope your day is happy, filled with family, and blessed.

11 Kristen December 25, 2013 at 6:40 pm

I know…just this summer, his head only reached to about the middle of mine.

Hope you had a fun day too!

12 gladys December 25, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

13 Diane December 26, 2013 at 8:56 am

Lovely family photo. Happy New Year!

14 psmflowerlady/Tammy December 26, 2013 at 9:40 am

What a lovely family you have! Merry Christmas to you and each of them! I usually just lurk, but so enjoy your site and wanted to thank you for your cheerful and all-around great blog. Great work, wonderful family, and a fine example – I hope you enjoy the fruits of your labors this holiday season. (I can’t believe how much your son looks like Mr. FG! They all grow up so fast don’t they?)

15 Kristen December 26, 2013 at 11:35 am

Don’t be a stranger! I always love to hear from my readers. :)

16 Katie December 26, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Merry Day After Christmas!! Thanks for all you do :) We made your Christmas sugar cookies twice already. So good!!

17 Kristen December 27, 2013 at 5:45 am

Whoa…twice? I’m impressed. :)